WE FINANCE EVERYONE NO MATTER THE CREDIT SITUATION. TRADE IN'S WELCOME. DON’T BUY FROM ANYONE ELSE UNLESS YOU'VE BEEN HERE FIRST! 561powersports.com
Championship technology comes to the middleweight class with the Ninja® ZX™-6R. With the biggest engine in its class, the 636 cc inline four-cylinder engine outperforms the competition.
- 636 cc inline-four offers racetrack-ready power yet extremely flexible delivery on the street
- Selectable full and low engine power modes allow riders to adjust power delivery to riding conditions
- Three-mode KTRC traction control tuned to cover a wide-range of situations from advanced racetrack use, to normal street riding, to mixed / slippery conditions
- Showa Separate Function Fork Big Piston (SFF-BP) offers light weight, broad adjustability and smooth progressive damping
- F.C.C. clutch with assist and slipper functions offer light clutch pull and minimizes wheel chatter caused by aggressive downshifting